.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, September 16, 2005

Give me a day

It has been a shitty week, more like a shitty half month actually, so I am going to take the day off to regroup and refresh. The Funny and informative blog you all come to know and love will be back tommorow. Nothing to see today though folks. Sorry. However, in order not to leave you all hanging ( and because my statcounter is way too importnat to me for some messed up reason) I will be leaving you with some links that should tie you over till tommorow. For news deliverd with a snark, go here , here and here. For Lefty Looney yet still funny stuff, go here. For hands down awesome funny personal stuff, go here, here, here, here and definitely here! For those amongst you looking for something more refined and artistic ( What you are doing at my page then, I have no idea!) you can go here and here. Just don't like them too much. You are all mine. MINE I tell you. Not that I am really worried of losing you to them or anything. In the eternal words of Eminem : They may be the next best thing, but not quite me. ;) See ya tommorow and have a great weekend! Sandmonkey out!

6 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 01:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading your post I am just trying to picture what an Egyptian mad scientist would look like. Similar to Baltus Hafez from "The Mummy Returns"? http://www.aveleyman.com/Gallery2/ActorsA//541-25129.GIF
Got to watch him at full power to understand.

 
At 9/16/2005 07:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been waiting to hear your opinions on the Hutchiuns/Galloway Debate I was stunned by the lack of humanty of Galloway and amused by Hitchens ability to bring things into the light. I herd the radio feed but will see it tomorrow on Cspan. Please let us know what you think

Cherryl

 
At 9/16/2005 07:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should not just post Hucthins heard

sorry

cherryl

 
At 9/16/2005 08:31:00 AM, Blogger Highlander said...

have a good break SM ...you deserve it ...and come back to us fresh and with slightly less posts so that we can catch up and comment ok ? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

 
At 9/16/2005 03:17:00 PM, Blogger ritzy said...

Pls. do pick a debate with blog-friend Sphinx - he just posted a pro-Galloway, anti-Hitchen entry and since no one knows better than you how to set the record straight, I'm begging you, kissing your feet all over, to go for it.

xx/ritzy

 
At 9/17/2005 06:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All yours, Sam.
Bridget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home