.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Monday, December 05, 2005

Harry Potter's sorting Hat test.

I took the test in 2 different websites. The results are the same,which makes it official: I am a Ravenclaw baby! Want to Get Sorted? I'm a Ravenclaw!

I'm from Ravenclaw! Hogwart's Sorting Hat Quiz

Okay, fine! I am a Harry Potter dork. Sue me!

7 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Forsoothsayer said...

i can't believe i got hufflepuff!

 
At 12/05/2005 11:20:00 AM, Blogger shoprat said...

I'm a Gryffindor, I really thought I would come up Ravenclaw

 
At 12/05/2005 11:39:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

forsooth, why am I not surpirsed?

Ravenclaw fool, WHAT?

 
At 12/06/2005 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Ron Larson said...

What?!? I told me to consider applying for a job in the Hogwarts Sanitation Dept.

 
At 12/22/2005 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Augh. It's so hard for me. Sometimes I get Ravenclaw, and sometimes I get Hufflepuff. Then again, sometimes I get Slytherin, and sometimes I get Gryffindor. I've been told my mix is Ravenclaw and Slytherin and that my mix is Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Would the Sorting Hat gods please decide where I belong!?

 
At 1/04/2006 10:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im slytherin again!!!! life is so good to me

 
At 11/12/2006 11:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I wish I could get a definitive result. First I got ravenclaw on one site, then gryffindor, then hufflepuff. At least I know I'm not Slytherin, but I think there needs to be a better test or way to find out what I am. Too bad the sorting hat isn't real. Lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home