.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Monday, December 05, 2005

Vote for the Sandmonkey blog

This blog is nominated in the 2005 Weblog awards in the Best Middle-East or Africa blog category and it's the only egyptian blog in there. Please vote for it! It's going against both the mighty ITM guys and the Religious Policeman, so needless to say that the competition is going to be pretty stiff. Every vote counts people, so if you like this blog then please go there and vote for me. Thank you, The Sandmonkey

4 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 01:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog and Big Pharaoh's and The Religious Policeman's blogs, but I seem to click on yours first most the time, so I'll vote for you...sis from the usa...can't we have a tie? ;)

 
At 12/05/2005 01:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

something's not working with the links...it could be on my end tho...sis from the usa

 
At 12/05/2005 02:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ravenclaw here :)

 
At 12/05/2005 06:52:00 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Hi there, highlnader! That's your Harry Potter sort?

SM, I tried to vote for you but for some reason I can't get the "poll" link to work, I can only look at the nominations :\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home