.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Goddamn it!

Big Pharaoh today informed me that a Jordanian newspaper re-printed the infamous cartoons alongside an editorial asking muslims to thin rationally about things. This actually made my day, you know, having a voice of reason in the arab press and all, untill I found out that the man actually just got fired for doing that. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

5 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a good thing he wasnt shot dead!!
cmon, you mean to tell me you actually thought the editor was going to live happily ever after? as far as i know & what i dont know, Jordan is still behind intellectually.

 
At 2/02/2006 01:15:00 PM, Blogger Um Haleema said...

So, I'm figuring that these "things" that say they will search for foreigners to kidnap because of these cartoons would not be offended if I called for the kidnappings of Muslims to show how totally disgusted I am at the actions and speeches of some of their fellow Muslims?

 
At 2/02/2006 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Baltic Waves said...

And to think that I just posted earlier today how we would soon see the Jordan's newspaper publisher geting fired... still waiting... still waiting... (sarcasim on).

I guess I need to go back into my blog and change it, the moonbats are true to their nature... oh well...The best that can be said, and it is also the worst, is that these fools are consistent?

 
At 2/02/2006 01:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll probably still end up worse than fired. Most likely him and his family.

 
At 2/03/2006 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The writer in Shehan could have expressed his lousy opinion (and false comparison) without publishing the insulting pictures!

You don't seem that you are supporting freedom of experssion people here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home