.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I am in LOVE

...with every single one of you who shared our fake memory in this post. You totally got me out of my funky mood by reminding me of all those things we never did. Damn, and I thought I had an eventfull life before. Shit. Now I want to do all of those things you guys mentioned: I want to go to October fest with EIG wearing liederhoesen, I want to get kidnapped in Morocco with Sally by a guy with 11 toes, I want to go to Vegas with Jane, waste a fortune, get married by an Elvis impersonator and have paternity suit pending, and goddamn it, Daniel, the next time we meet we are going to a hotel with a swimming pool and we are bringing along a dolphin and a female stripper. Forget the KY Jelly, Astroglide is soooo much better. Although I do hear very good things about the KY jelly with warming sensation. Anyone can verify if those claims are true? Let me know. Anyway, I won't blog today because I am very late on lots of work stuff that I need to get done. Don't fret, I will be back tommorow with tons of stuff that I want to talk about. Since you are here, you can check older posts, read the full transcript of Der Standard interview or participate in the Game and share that fake awesome memory you had with me. However, I am not going to leave you completely empty-handed. In a taste of things to come, I would like you to check those two things out: It seems that one of the pictures that the Danish Imam who started this outrage used in his portofolio as supposidly an attempt of depicting the prophet as a man-pig actually came from a pig squealing contest back in august. Oh, and that embassy that got burned in Lebanon and those people who attacked christians? It was syrian workers-probably commissioned by the syrian government- who did it, hoping to reignite secetrian strife and make Lebanon look bad. Just a friendly reminder from your friendly neighbourhood Sandmonkey that not everything is what it seems to look like at first. Sometimes it's good to take a second glance and look closer, you know? On that note, see y'all tommorow. Sandmonkey out!

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 04:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking a second glance the three most offensive cartoons were frauds. Drawn by a mozlim who enjoys Danish citizenship but is not loyal to his *cough* country. And whom brought attention to the cartoons by deliberately provoking mozlims via sending out a letter. Links to this letter in the article are given you'll have to download it first.
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004465.htm

 
At 2/07/2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Sounds like a good time to think about extradition...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home