.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, January 09, 2005

10 worst album covers of all times!

Here is a guy that claims that those are the top 10 worst album covers of all time! I dunno how valid this list is cause he put Joyce's self-titled album in there, you know, the one with Joyce posing on the cover and all. What's wrong with you man? Joyce is HOT!

3 Comments:

At 1/09/2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Tina, that was sarcasm. Altough i think most moetly crew album covers and madonna's erotica album do qualify for a position on that list. But that's just me!

 
At 1/09/2005 07:27:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Doesn't she? I have been trying to figure out all day whom she reminded me off. Thanks for sparking my memory josie.

 
At 1/09/2005 07:29:00 PM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Altough, how about them Ministers quartet with their "Let me touch him" album?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home