.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, January 07, 2005

Two days vacation!

To everyone who reads this blog, First of all, merry egyptian christmass ( the copts celebrate it today)! Second of all, I would like to report that i probably won't be blogging today or tomorow- unless something really infuriating comes along- cause i need to take care of some business ( huh, Sandmonkey busines, hahah, ehh, ok i am not funny!). There is some work that has been piling up due to the time i've been dedicating to this site, not to mention some family business that nobody else will deal with but me. Oh well... And finally, I would like to point out that I may not know much, but I do know this. There are two types of people in the world. There are those who have lots of casual sex with strangers. And there are jealous people.

7 Comments:

At 1/07/2005 03:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

......and then there's old folks...who just smile a little!


signed Anonymous

 
At 1/07/2005 01:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that's bad.....
sis from the usa

 
At 1/07/2005 06:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sam, you are wise beyond your years, but yet so young. There are also people who really, really, really, think their spouses are the coolest people ever born and I won't talk about the kind of sex they have. But I will tell you this much...those who have lots of casual sex with casual strangers don't know what they're missing.

I'd rather not sign my name, but I have posted here before. :)

 
At 1/07/2005 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Mike H. said...

Doesn't anyone have a name here? Except for his nibs. Just curious.

 
At 1/08/2005 02:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....Sis,....us oldies don't kiss and tell!


Signed ANON

 
At 1/09/2005 02:18:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Right! :)

 
At 1/09/2005 05:57:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

I was just kidding guys. Jeez!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home