.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Getting a little popular here!

People, i am starting to notice that this blog is getting a little more popular then i thought it was. The other day i googled my blog and i found myself linked in blogs i have never even heard of. Some indian college professor has me on the "must read" list and that little trackbar i put up yesterday shows more then 360 hits in 24 hours. But that was nothing compared to what i have just experienced: I have just stepped foot in a cyber cafe that i have never visited before, sat on a computer and upon typing the name of my blog i found it already in the history list. Someone , who coincidently sat on this computer of all the other ones they could've sat on, was reading my blog. Holy SHIT! This could be all just a coincidence, but I may be getting myself an egyptian audience. That could either be good or bad depending on who the audience is. Either way, it means more people are paying attention to this little sandmonkey, so i can't be slacking off on my blogging any longer today! Let's get it started!

3 Comments:

At 1/27/2005 07:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face

Bridget

 
At 1/28/2005 06:53:00 AM, Blogger kender said...

Cream rises to the top. Float away baby!!!

 
At 1/29/2005 07:23:00 AM, Blogger CharlesWT said...

Yes, the Blogosphere is starting to notice you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home