.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Monday, January 24, 2005

Why do they keep sending these e-mails?

Seriously, does anyone fall for this shit anymore? ATTN: SIR OR MADAM, I DO FOR SEE THE SUPRISE THIS LETTER WILL BRINGTO YOU, AS IT COMES FROM A STRENGER, BUT BE RESTASSURED AS IT COMES WITH BEST INTENTIONS. I AM DRJOSEPH NTANYOTORA ABURUNDI BASED HERE IN ITALY.I AM SERVING AS A CONTACT MAN TO A TOP MINISTER INTHE OUTSTED BURUNDI GOVERNMENT OF PIERRE BUYOYAOF BURUNDI. HE ASKED ME TO LOOK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNERSPECIFICALLY FROM YOUR COUNTRY WHO WILL ASSIST IN THISBUSSINESS.I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH AN INTERNETTRADE DIRECTORY. THIS TOP MINISTER HAS FIFTEEN MILLIONDOLLARDS (US$15,000,000.00) DEPOSITED IN A SECURITYCOMPANY ( SECURITY COMPANY ) HERE IN ITALY. DUE TO THERECENT CHANGE IN GOVERNMENT IN BURUNDI AND THE THREATSBY THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT DOMITIEN NDAYIZEYE.TO PROBE ALL TOP MINISTERS UNDER THE FORMERPRESIDENT PIERRE BUYOYA,HE HAD DECIDED TO WITHDRAWTHE BOX AND TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT BEFORE THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT COMES PROBING ALL THEIR LOCAL/FOREIGN DEPOSITS.HE HAS PROMISED TO COMPESATE YOU WITH 20% OF THETOTAL SUM WHILE 5% WILL BE FOR ANY EXPENDITURE TO BEENCOUNTERED AT THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION, WHILETHE REMAINING 75% WILL BE FOR INVESTMENT FOR THEMINISTER.UPON YOUR RESPONSE, DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTIONWILL BE MADE KNOWN TO YOU, MOREOVER , ABSOLUTESECRECY IS REQUIRED SO AS TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS. I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE. REGARDS, DR JOSEPH NTANYOTORA josphtayo2004@netscape.net josphtayo@netscape.net I mean seriously, does anyone really fall for that shit anymore? Anyone? Welll, if you feel like messing with Dr. Ntanyotora, feel free to e-mail him and annoy his ass.

3 Comments:

At 1/24/2005 03:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people have lots of fun baiting these fellows.

See http://www.419eater.com/

The "419" corresponds to the Nigerian legal code (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud) outlawing them.

- Mike

 
At 1/24/2005 10:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I would mess w/em but it would cut down on my blooging time.

I need a life

 
At 1/26/2005 12:19:00 AM, Blogger kender said...

I have one of these fools on the line now. I am taking my cue from others that have strung them along and will attempt to get them to send me one dollar (American) as a show of good faith.
I may get to post about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home