.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Thursday, August 18, 2005

They all look the same!

You think you can tell asians apart? Well, go here, take the test and prove it! I apparently can't. My report card said i was "hopeless". Hmmph. Goddamn asians. If god wanted me to tell them apart he wouldn't have made them all look like one another! If you think that's being racist, then go here and check out that pic and tell me i am wrong.

5 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 09:47:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

9 out of 18! Which is above average... wow.

 
At 8/18/2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

My ex (chinese) couldn't always tell either. I recall a few times when we went out to eat in China town, she'd hear people talking and whisper to me "Koreans!" like "what the hell are THEY doing here!?" - but she didn't notice until she heard them.

I think that test would be (slightly) easier if the people could be seen together in full body shots. Koreans for instance, are not small people. I was very surprised the first time I was in Korea how many of the guys were my size or taller (I'm 5'11") which is something I never saw anywhere else in Asia. Interesting test though! I'm guessing a lot of asians are surprised they don't do better on it!

 
At 8/18/2005 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Tio Jaime said...

When I first took the test, I got a 16/18. The last two times I took it (including yesterday) I ended up with a 12 and then a 9.

Thanks for the plug, btw!

 
At 8/18/2005 01:41:00 PM, Blogger SixHertz said...

I got a 2. I'm serious. I suck...and I'm from San Jose, CA. My parents live in a place what's "affectionately" called "Little Saigon". Wow.

BTW, you've been blogrolled. :)

 
At 8/19/2005 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Tio Jaime said...

holy crap, Little Saigon? I thought there were more Filipino restaurants by your parents' house? At least that famous one my family always goes to

Hey baby, you got girlfriend in Vietnam? Me love you too much. Me so horny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home