.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fed up

Sally has had it! It's been a rough month around here and while I've been poking fun and making jokes about the whole lot of it, I'm actually quite fed up. I'm tired of hearing about the Denmark cartoons, from Nigerians setting each other on fire to not finding Lurpak butter on supermarket shelves. I'm tired of the bird flu and every single damn rumor associated with it. I'm tired of cab drivers trying to charge me way more than the regular fare. I'm tired of the unpredictable weather that one day looks like a sunny Florida day and the next day looks like the plague is upon us. I hear ya babe. I hear ya!

2 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 03:32:00 AM, Blogger egyptiansally said...

People are emailing me concerned about my blogging "tirade."

And the weather still sucks today....

 
At 2/26/2006 06:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you're lucky. No-one talks to me, no-one rings and no-one blogs....oh yeah, they've met me. Florida weather ? wanna try mine...25 deg c overnight and 32 deg. every day even when it rains. I tried Lurpak(Mary is one of ours you peabrains)..not as good as Devondale..let's have a butter war. You know, my butter is better than your butter and her butt(er) is better than mine..but !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home