.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Friday, January 14, 2005

Website update : Site Feed is up!

Per order from Lisa from New York and cadetpage before her, i have enabled the site feed for this blog, and you can find the url on the sidebar under "Monkey Business"! I was kinda against it at first because i would've liked you-yes you Lisa- to come visit my site personally everyday, but oh well! Life goes on, c'est la vie, yada yada yada! Ohh, and i have my e-mail up there as well, so it wouldn't take you long to send me those words of lavish praise or inventive insults that my readers love to bestow upon me! Just be warned that anything you send me can and will be used by me to make fun of you on this website if i feel like it! So lets try not to write anything that we may later on regret haters, ok? Ok! Have a nice Day! :)

6 Comments:

At 1/14/2005 06:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I set up an rss xml feed a few weeks ago through feedburner if anyone wants it. I believe it is RSS 1.0

http://feeds.feedburner.com/RantingsOfASandmonkey

Jimmy

 
At 1/15/2005 01:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,

If ya get tired of Sandy.....I'll take you out anywhere you'd like!!

Ricardo

 
At 1/15/2005 01:52:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Actually, I'm kind of hoping to see some ugly emails start flying. What better way to prove someone an ass and have a ready made topic for discussion.

Let the hate fest begin! LOL

 
At 1/15/2005 09:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat,

I hate you.


Anon....chicken

 
At 1/15/2005 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Sandmonkey,

I noticed that your evil blogging twin link is no longer there. It really added a nice touch to your blog.

Too bad you took it off.

T.

 
At 1/16/2005 07:22:00 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

Twosret,

I started noticing a surge in his visitors after putting that link up.Since he never posted a link to my blog and since i felt like being petty at the moment, i decided to remove his link and replace it with a blog i actually enjoyed.

Who knows, maybe i will put it back up there one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home