.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Sunday, January 09, 2005

You mean they won't have a baby?

I don't know if you guys heard about this yet, but it officially ranks as the worst news of this millenium. It's worse then the Tsunami. It's worse then the Abu Gharib Scandal. It's even worse then Bush's re-election. Please Brace yourself for this. Are you ready? Ok,There it is: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have seperated!*gasp* But..but..they would've had a beautifull baby! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I mean, if those two super-humanly beuatiful genetic freaks can't make it, what chance do we mere mortals have? I am officially depressed now. I am taking the rest of the day off in order to mourn properly. I suggest you do the same!

6 Comments:

At 1/09/2005 12:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandmonkey....please don't waste the time.


signed, 40 years of mourning.

 
At 1/09/2005 01:38:00 PM, Blogger kender said...

My world is shattered and I have no idea how I will go on. Oh woe is the world.

 
At 1/09/2005 03:51:00 PM, Blogger AK said...

delicious beat me to it sandmonkey

but it is a good thought, go think of a single jennifer aniston, now shes single that removes the obstacle to getting her

have fun

alan

 
At 1/09/2005 08:35:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

1) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
2) Stupid is as stupid does

It's probably a good thing, they're child would have either been stupid beyond all belief or would have turned into a mass murderer and animal torturer due to the lack of attention it would have received based on the parents' narcissism and inability to attach to another human being.

In short, they probably did the world a favor by not reproducing.

 
At 1/09/2005 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Sandmonkey,

I think people are sad may be because they long to see lover survive. Divorce rate is 60% and a couple like this one may be in their fans point of view made it in everyway. The same with Diana and Charles and all the famous people who had a fairytale life.

Although I have stopped watching the perfect hollywood movies, I think They both did some good work I seek refuge in the independent movie theaters and plays.

Rachel and Ross in friends were good, but I can never compare them to the cast of Monsoon wedding Romantic Indian movie about Indian-American culture. Those people were more real to me as a viewer.

Well, breaking-up is a hard thing to do in general but, since I don't know them in person. It doesn't break my heart I can only wish them luck.

T.

 
At 1/10/2005 04:12:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now Sandmonkey,
Is that the least of your worries.
It's whats on the inside that really counts and I wouldn't judge myself against them. You know what the say about showy people, they'd both be very hard to live with. Inflated egoes and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home