.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rantings of a Sandmonkey

Be forewarned: The writer of this blog is an extremely cynical, snarky, pro-US, secular, libertarian, disgruntled sandmonkey. If this is your cup of tea, please enjoy your stay here. If not, please sod off

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

GMAIL SUCKS!

I haven't been able to access my Inbox since Yesterday. I can't reply to people or anything. It will sign me in and then do nothing. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I am gonna try to access my mail through a pop3 server thingie, so I can make some necessary replies to people. All apologies for the delays!

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 11:34:00 PM, Blogger TB said...

clear cookies in ur browser and then try to sign in again...it will work!

 
At 3/01/2006 01:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you are using Internet Explorer. Try Firefox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home